From Mark Brown <mbr...@inbox.com>
Subject Re: Cygwin 12d build issues
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:16:39 GMT

The other test that pops up this window is EXTERN_INLINE.exe. It says:

EXTERN_INLINE.exe has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working  correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.

> -- Mark

ONE-CLICK WEBMAIL ACCESS - Easily monitor & access your email accounts!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!