From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: regression test suite naming convention
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:01:22 GMT
I also like option (3) best, so sounds like the home for
the new regression tests is unanimously in tests/regress/

The remaining question is the file name convention. Do we
go with <section-number>.stdcxx-<issue-number>.cpp or do
we allow things like:

<section-number>.<dot-clause>.stdcxx-<issue-number>.cpp

e.g., 23.vector.cons.stdcxx-123.cpp

FWIW, I see no reason not to allow it since it provides
additional useful detail.

Martin

Mark Brown wrote:
> [...]
could include even more specific detail than just the section number such as the name of the
container or the member function, like vector.cons and so on.