From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [VOTE] Re: regression test suite naming convention
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:38:28 GMT
I'm not hearing any yay's or nay's on the proposed convention
so how about a vote to practice our consensus building skills?
Everyone is encouraged to vote, including non-committers.

Option 1:
   Put all regression tests in tests/regress/, naming each as
   follows:
   tests/regress/stdcxx-<issue-number>.cpp

Option 2:
   Mix regression tests in with the rest based on the clause
   in the standard and name each according to the following
   formula:
   tests/<section>/<section-number>.stdcxx-<issue-number>.cpp

Martin