From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Configure failure with ICC on windows
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:58:19 GMT
Greetings all.

I've got another failure that is being suppressed by the bug in the
result export script.  This failure is also observed during the
configuration phase, this time with the Intel 9.1 compiler.

Farid, when you have a chance, could you look at the attached config.log
to see if anything jumps out at you?  I'm wondering if part of the
problem may be a bad install.  I also note that the compiler version is
a somewhat old, so the simplest way to correct the installation might be
to install a newer version.

--Andrew Black