From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: RFC: stdcxx 4.2 platforms
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:37:43 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

That would be great! If you need help ask on of the Boost
mailing lists:

     http://www.boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm

The Boost maintainers might be interested in integrating
the results of your work into their build infrastructure
to make it easier for users to build their software with
stdcxx.

I'm CC'ing stdcxx-user in case someone on that list who
isn't subscribed to stdcxx-dev has any suggestions or
comments on the subject.

Martin