From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: missing build line for 22.locale.codecvt.out
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:17:47 GMT
Greetings Martin.

I would hazard a guess that it has to do with the name of the test and
our pattern rules.  In particular, the rules reading '%.out: %' and '%:
%.cpp'.  I suspect that gmake is thinking that the target
22.locale.codecvt.out is dependent on 22.locale.codecvt, rather than
22.locale.codecvt.out.cpp.  Perhaps we need to rename this test?

--Andrew Black