From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject missing build line for 22.locale.codecvt.out
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:05:08 GMT
I'm trying to figure out why 22.locale.codecvt.out is reported
as having failed to compile with Sun C++ 5.8 on Solaris 8 among
other compilers but I don't the command line in the log (there
is a line that says that dependencies were generated for it but
no compilation or link line). Other 22.locale.*.cpp tests are
there so I'm stumped why this one would be missing. Andrew, do
you have any idea what might have happened to it?

http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/solaris8-sunpro-32b-5.8-8d-log.gz.txt

Martin