From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Testing setup changes
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 02:03:56 GMT
Andrew Black wrote:
> Greetings all.
>
> Earlier today I checked a change into our internal version control
> system that will alter how we do our nightly testing of stdcxx.  This
> change alters the the sources used in the testing to include our
> internal (legacy) tests and test driver.

This has been deployed:
   http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/

Some of the results are kind of flakey right now and not all
the most recent ones correspond to the recent state of trunk.
In particular, many (but not all) of the red rows are out of
date and the problems they represent have already been fixed.

Andrew's working on stabilizing things and we hope to have
more reliable data on the page early next week.

Martin