From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Cygwin build results
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:57:42 GMT
Greetings Mark.

Including Cygwin based results on windows would require setting up
Cygwin on the automated build servers.  As these servers are also used
for our other products, there is some amount of debate over whether
Cygwin should be installed on these servers.  The main reason for this
debate is because our other products shouldn't rely on Cygwin, and the
presence might mask build failures.

That said, adding Cygwin builds of stdcxx to the automated testing
schedule would likely be beneficial, and is something that will need to
be considered once a couple higher priority projects are finished here.

--Andrew Black

Mark Brown wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been experimenting with stdcxx on Cygwin and Linux. I have come across the informative
stdcxx build results page (http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/) and found it quite
useful in my experiments on Linux but in the short time that I have been monitoring the page
I have not seen any results relevant to Cygwin. Are there are any plans to include Cygwin
build results on this page?