From Liviu Nicoara <nico...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Rogue Wave library
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:26:17 GMT
Hi Koh,

The header files you listed are coming from the Essential Tools library,
OEM'd to a number of vendors. The Essential Tools library is not open
source at the time.

We do have ports of our libraries, Essential Tools included, for RHAS
and our sales people would be very interested to help. I will send you a
  separate e-mail with contact info.

HTH,
Liviu