From "Farid Zaripov" <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: MSVC 8.0 builds running in parallel?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:12:51 GMT

  Yes. MSVC 8 supports parallel project builds. The number of the
processes can be modified using IDE:
Menu "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Projects and Solutions" -> "Build and Run"
-> Edit box "maximum number of parallel projects builds"

  I tried and found that this setting also can be modified from script
using MSVC automation objects model.
I plan to create new script. That script will perform the build process
(with stop build on fail) and would be invoked
from build_msvc-x.x.bat instead of invoking devenv.exe.

Farid.