From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: missing assertion counts in exec output
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:56:29 GMT
Andrew Black wrote:
> Greetings Martin.
>
> What is happening is that display.cpp blanks out the ASSERTS, FAILED,
> and PERCNT columns if the total number of assertions is 0.  A likely
> cause for this condition is if no asserts occur.  This is done for a
> couple reasons.  First, it hides these columns for the examples. Second,
> it prevents divide by 0 errors.  Attached is a patch that alters this
> behavior.

Okay. Please make sure to keep the Change Log line
length below 80 characters.

Also, as an FYI, unsigned int is the same thing as
unsigned, so using the verbose form is unnecessary
and redundant. I suggest you switch to the shorter
form for brevity and consistency with int (we use
plain int and long as opposed to "signed int" and
"signed long int").

Thanks
Martin