From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: duplicate error message in Windows builds
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:29:47 GMT
Also in the same builds we continue trying to build
other components (utilities, rwtest, etc.) after the
library failed to build instead of aborting right
away. This seems like a problem with the Windows
stdcxx build infrastructure -- Farid, do you have
any insight into how to prevent the build from
continuing after the library failure?

Martin