From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject duplicate error message in Windows builds
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:21:18 GMT
A couple of our Windows/MSVC builds have failed due
to low disk space. That's okay and we'll look into
why we're running out of space. The problem I'm
writing about is that the error message at the end
of the log is repeated 124 times. I'm not sure if
the error message is coming out of the stdcxx build
infrastructure or the Rogue Wave part that invokes
it. Andrew and Farid, could you guys look into it
and see if you could fix whatever is causing the
message to be repeated?

Thanks
Martin

422>------ Build started: Project: .stdlib_tests, Configuration: 15s
Debug Thread-safe Static Win32 ------
422>Performing Pre-Build Event...
422>Performing Custom Build Step
422>CScript Error: Initialization of the Windows Script Host failed.
(Not enough storage is available to process thPath
D:\bman5\builds\33243709\source-buildspace\build\msvc-8.0\15s\tests\Summary.htm
not found