From "Farid Zaripov" <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: RFC: publishing nightly test results
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:20:41 GMT

  Not yet. I found it useful as for me.

  I see "DATA" in State column in rows with results on MSVC. The tooltop
comment says
"Incomplete data". Can I help with this? The windows build
infrastructure produces the build
log (i.e. msvc-7.1-15s.html) and perhaps this log can be attached? The
size of this log file
is big due to HTML format and UNICODE characters (on MSVC8). We can
modify
makelog.wsf script to produce the ASCII text log file as well as html
one.

Farid.