From Farid Zaripov <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r473351 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config: src/EXPORT.cpp windows/configure.wsf windows/projects.js
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:08:31 GMT

   Yes, it was. The './' has been replaced with path to stage directory
(where the object files and lib files located).
 > I don't think it's needed on UNIX (AFAIK, it causes no
 > problems but I don't know why it's there) but if the Windows
 > linker needs it for some reason a better solution might be to
 > change the Windows scripts and remove it from here as well as
 > from all the other config tests that use it. Otherwise, it
 > might easily regress.

   I've removed them and modified the configure.wsf script.

   Also I've updated the configure.wsf script to produce shared
libraries (dll) from *.lib.cpp files.

   The diff file (etc.diff) is attached. ChangeLog is below.

   ChangeLog:
   * COLLAPSE_STATIC_LOCALS.cpp: Removed "./" from the LDOPTS.
   * COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_LOCALS.cpp: Ditto.
   * COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_STATICS.cpp: Ditto.
   * EXPORT.cpp: Ditto.
   * EXTERN_FUNCTION_TEMPLATE.cpp: Ditto.
   * EXTERN_INLINE.cpp: Ditto.
   * EXTERN_MEMBER_TEMPLATE.cpp: Ditto.
   * EXTERN_TEMPLATE.cpp: Ditto.
   * EXTERN_TEMPLATE_BEFORE_DEFINITION.cpp: Ditto.
   * IMPLICIT_INSTANTIATION.cpp: Ditto.
   * LIB_EXCEPTIONS.cpp: Ditto.
   * collapse_static_locals.lib.cpp (bar) [_WIN32 && _DLL]: Added
   __declspec (dllexport) to the function definition.
   * collapse_template_locals.lib.cpp (bar): Ditto.
   * collapse_template_statics.lib.cpp (bar): Ditto.
   * extern_inline.lib.cpp (foo): Ditto.
   * lib_exceptions.lib.cpp (foo): Ditto.
   * configure.wsf (runExeTests): Removed replacing the "./" in LDOPTS.
   (compileLibs): Added parameter: shared.
   (makeLibrary): Ditto. Added creation of the dynamic library (dll)
   instead of static library, if shared is true

Farid.