From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Karma problem with svn account
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:20:59 GMT
Greetings

It appears to that the karma for my apache subversion account isn't set
up correctly to commit changes to the stdcxx project.  When I attempt to
check in a change using subversion, I receive a message similar to the
following:

> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: MKACTIVITY of '/repos/asf/!svn/act/ce55aeab-ea21-0410-b633-c6c676798799': 403 Forbidden
(http://svn.apache.org)
> svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
> svn:    '/build/ablack/stdcxx/svn-commit.tmp'

I also receive a similar message when I try to access the committers
resources.  I am fairly certain that I am entering my password
correctly, as I am able to access the change-password page using it.

--Andrew Black