From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: failed library build marked WARN (T)
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 22:02:59 GMT
The cause likely is an overly aggressive caching of build logs.  In
particular, the export script currently determines if a new build for a
particular platform/compiler/build type has occurred by tracking the
subversion change number.  While not a frequent occurrence, it is
possible for multiple runs with a given subversion change number to
occur.  Likely causes are changes to the nightly testing scripts or the
nightly testing schedule.

Resolving this issue will be a fairly simple change.  That change will
be to use the serial number for the run to determine the staleness of
run, rather than the subversion change number.

--Andrew Black