From "Farid Zaripov" <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: Windows infrastructure bug
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:19:26 GMT

  I can't reproduce the bug on my workstation.

  BTW I don't see the output from the compiler within config.log file
(only linker output is present).

  I discovered that cl.exe (MSVC 8.0) redirect output to the named pipe
instead of console
If VS_UNICODE_OUTPUT environment variable is set:
http://blogs.msdn.com/freik/archive/2006/04/05/569025.aspx

  I've updated configure.wsf script:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=469534

  Please, try this and sent to me the new config.log file if this
problem still present.

Farid.