From Andrew Black <>
Subject Re: Windows infrastructure bug
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:08:25 GMT
Greetings Farid.

I checked the provided test case again on my local installation, and
discovered that it does not replicate the issue.

After further digging, I have found that the problem seems to have been
the use of the %G or %H variable in a for loop prior to invoking devenv.
  This was worked around by using the SETLOCAL/ENDLOCAL directives.

As batch scripts alter their environment unless the SETLOCAL command is
used, I had been reducing my test case in an environment where these
variables were undesirably set.

--Andrew Black

Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

View raw message