From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r454781 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/windows/configure.wsf
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:35:46 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

I was hoping we could automate it. The format of the file is up
to us. What we have today is basically just a list of lists that
goes something like this:

   <header-1>="<function-1> <function-2> ... <function-K>"
   <header-2>="<function-1> <function-2> ... <function-L>"
   <header-N>="<function-1> <function-2> ... <function-M>"

For example, the entry for <wctype.h> might look like this:

   wctype="iswalpha iswalnum iswcntrl iswdigit iswgraph iswlower \
          iswprint iswpunct iswspace iswupper iswxdigit wctype   \
          iswctype towlower towupper wctrans towctrans"

To generalize it we would probably also need a list of header

   headers="assert ctype ... wctype"

View raw message