From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r451936 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk: include/rw/ tests/algorithms/ tests/include/ tests/iostream/ tests/localization/ tests/numerics/ tests/strings/
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:56:17 GMT
faridz@apache.org wrote:
> Author: faridz
> Date: Mon Oct  2 02:51:24 2006
> New Revision: 451936

> Log:
> 2006-10-02 Farid Zaripov <faridz@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
>
> 	* _select.h (__rw_is_same): Renamed: yes; no; Type<class T> to:
> 	_C_yes; _C_no; _C_Type<class _TypeV>

Btw., I would prefer to keep library commits as small in scope as
reasonably possible, and independent changes committed separately.
It makes it much easier to keep track of patches or regressions.
So unless the library change is accompanied by a change to the
test suite that exercises it I would prefer it to be committed
separately.

Thanks
Martin