From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject bogus usr times
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:57:32 GMT
Hey Andrew,

It looks like the user times displayed by exec are messed up.
Check out the one below (this was done on Solaris 9 it it makes
a difference).

Btw., I think we might want to format large time values as "m:ss"
(or "h:mm:ss" if they're over an hour long) instead of "s.uuu".
In any case, the value shouldn't exceed the width of the field.

$ time ./27_stringbuf_virtuals >/dev/null && ./run ./27_stringbuf_virtuals

real    0m4.139s
user    0m4.130s
sys     0m0.010s
NAME                      STATUS    USER     SYS ASSERTS FAILED PERCNT
27_stringbuf_virtuals          0 86128.110   0.020

Martin