From "Duft Markus" <Markus.D...@salomon.at>
Subject boost ?! unresolved symbols
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:48:28 GMT
Hey again, sorry for bothering you all ;o)

I played around a little with building boost, as i said in my last mail.
Now i manage to build a big part of boost, but most objects that build,
don't link. I attached as an example the output of the
boost_date_time.dll build. Maybe one of you can see what i'm doing
wrong.

The really funny thing is, that he cannot find things like:
__declspec(dllimport) public: char * __thiscall
std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >::end(void). (they are really not present in the
library stdlib15d.lib/.dll, and i have no idea qhy the heck he's
searching for them (from which header he got the idea of their
presence).

P.S.: I'm really sorry i was unable to get an english version of cl.exe
*ehem*.

Thanks in advance for all comments,
Cheers, Markus