From "Farid Zaripov" <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: Windows infrastructure for generating VisualStudio projects and solution(s)
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:34:29 GMT
  The current version of the scripts here:
http://zaripov.kiev.ua/scripts/

  The brief changelog:
  - added support of the MSVC Express edition (/CONFIG:msvcex-8.0);
  - added optional parameter /WCHAR_T:{yes|no}:
      when yes, the native wchar_t enabled;
      when no, the native wchar_t disabled;
      when no option specified, the native wchar_t is default to the
compiler.
  - "Force Conformance in for Loop Scope" is turned on (I see no problem
with it)
  - added run_locale_utils.wsf script (equivalent of the
run_locale_utils.sh)
  - added projects exec, locale, localedef;
  - added projects %LOCALENAME% - for build locale with specified name;
  - added project Test_%LOCALENAME% - for test the specified locale;
  - added projects .stdcxx_utils, .stdcxx_locales, .stdcxx_testlocales
for build
    utils, locales and test locales in one step

  I don't think that this version is good to commit. So I'll prepare the
full changelog later (after implementing exec utility for run tests).

Farid.