From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [patch] exec utility windows port
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:59:59 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Yes, assuming there are no problems with it I think we should start
using it on Windows ASAP as well. The next step will be to have exec
format the results in HTML so we can start posting them online.

FYI: here's a page with our build results (updated every 5 minutes)
that Andrew and I have been working on:
     http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-results.html
The links don't work outside of Rogue Wave and I plan to replace
them with links to the HTML pages produced by exec once we have
the  formatting implemented.

The page is a work in progress and I plan to add documentation
to it sometime soon but if you have any questions or suggestions
for changes or improvements at this point at let us know.

Martin