From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: copyright nortices in new files
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:01:17 GMT
On 7/7/06, Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com> wrote:
> I noticed we all have been copying the copyright notices from
> existing files (i.e., those that were part of the initial Rogue
> Wave code drop) into new ones. While the notices in pre-stdcxx
> files should retain the Rogue Wave copyright those in new files
> should not (that is, unless they contain pre-existing code moved
> from one of the original files). We'll need to go through all
> already committed new files and remove the Rogue Wave copyright
> from them.

You should take the opportunity to update to the new ASF license
block, described here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200606.mbox/%3c1551070F-EDE7-40DC-9C97-79BF24E9FD59@apache.org%3e

(FWIW, it is okay to keep the RogueWave notice below the block for
those files initially contributed.)

Thanks!  -- justin