From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: runall.sh replacement
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:13:03 GMT
Andrew Black wrote:
> Revised patch attached.
>
> One change that I made while working on the self-test logic was to split
> the output parsing logic into parse_output.cpp/h.  I suspect you'll have
> a better name for the file.  That was bundled into this patch as I
> didn't take the time to back those changes out.

Okay, I made a number of changes and committed everything here:

One important change was removing the non-portable "-q" option
from the invocation of diff (it was causing problems on Solaris).

I would still like to see a patch addressing the formatting issues
I pointed out initially (http://tinyurl.com/mmqgv), preferably
before any other changes to the utility.

Thanks!
Martin