From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: runall.sh replacement
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:40:55 GMT
Greetings all

Attached is a diff against subversion r424097, integrating the runall.sh
replacement script into the makefile infrastructure.

I don't think this version is ready for submission into subversion, as
there are multiple issues with it.  One issue is that the executable
builds and links as a C++ utility (like the locale and localedef
utilities), though it is written in what I believe to be pure C.
Another issue is that there are several (corner) cases in the watchdog
subsystem (watchdog.cpp) that need to be sorted out.

I have tried to document all the .cpp files with JavaDoc style Doxygen
comments.

--Andrew Black