From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: runall.sh replacement
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:12:43 GMT
Greetings Martin

The cause of the problems being experienced with the examples is that
the name of the flag used to specify the input/output directory is -d in
this version of the script, rather than -x (as used by runall.sh).
Similarly, the name of the flag used to specify command line options in
this version is -x, rather than -X (as used by runall.sh).

If you want to get a list of known command line options, you can pass
the script -h or -? (No support for --help yet)

--Andrew Black