From "Anton Pevtsov" <>
Subject RE: svn commit: r412249 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests: include/21.strings.h src/21.strings.cpp
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:30:15 GMT
The update test version is here:

I'll commit it with changes to other tests correcting the typos.

Anton Pevtsov

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sebor []
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 21:39
Subject: Re: svn commit: r412249 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests:
include/21.strings.h src/21.strings.cpp

Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> Here are the diffs to the ctor test required by the testing of the
> range
> overloads:

Why don't we reuse the virtual RangeBase member function used for other
template members and have test_ctor pass it str_arg? CtorRange would
ignore the argument and CtorRangeOverload would use it instead of
re-creating its own copy.

Btw., I think you have a copy-n-paste typo in test_cons: the name of the
RangeBase and CtorRangeOverload objects should probably not be "app."
Your "rng" (from test_ctor() argument) sounds better and, if used
consistently throughout the all the tests (which I should have thought
of) would avoid these kinds of typos.

Finally, I'd like to use either "cons" or "ctor" in the names of all
functions. I don't really care which as long as we are consistent
(although given the name of the test we need to go with cons :)

With that: okay to commit.

View raw message