From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r412249 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests: include/21.strings.h src/21.strings.cpp
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 01:51:44 GMT
sebor@apache.org wrote:
> Author: sebor
> Date: Tue Jun  6 18:45:17 2006
> New Revision: 412249

Anton, as heads up, I believe this change will have the effect
of running all the tests that exercise the range member templates
in a loop iterating over all the IteratorIds hardwired into the
driver. We'll need to implement the same kind of dispatch as I
did in 21.string.replace.cpp to prevent it. I have run out of
time today but I'll do it tomorrow unless you beat me to it.

As usual, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome :)

Martin