From Jeremy Dean <d...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Problem building Standard library
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 20:40:09 GMT
Looking at the log file, there is not much there other then it seg faulted:

# /roguewave/SourcePro/test/records/ch13n/11s/locale_name_fmat
/bin/sh: line 1: 24873 Segmentation fault
/roguewave/SourcePro/test/records
/ch13n/11s/locale_name_fmat

Exit status: -117

Here is the output of gdb:

(gdb) run
Starting program:
/roguewave/SourcePro/test/records/ch13n/11s/locale_name_fmat
/**/
#undef _RWSTD_LOCALE_NAME_FMAT
#define _RWSTD_LC_COLLATE   3
#define _RWSTD_LC_CTYPE     0
#define _RWSTD_LC_MONETARY  4
#define _RWSTD_LC_NUMERIC   1
#define _RWSTD_LC_TIME      2
#define _RWSTD_LC_MESSAGES  5
#define _RWSTD_LC_ALL       6
#define _RWSTD_LC_MAX      _RWSTD_LC_ALL
#define _RWSTD_LC_MIN      _RWSTD_LC_CTYPE

0x00213929 in strcat () from /lib/tls/i686/libc.so.6
(gdb) where
#0  0x00213929 in strcat () from /lib/tls/i686/libc.so.6
#1  0x080492e5 in main ()
    at
/roguewave/SourcePro/Ed9/etc/stdlib/config/src/LOCALE_NAME_FMAT.cpp:251

Jeremy