From "Anton Pevtsov" <Ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: factoring out more test code
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 15:00:19 GMT
Looks good. I thnik this helps us to reduce the identical code in tests,
escpecially when "range" cases are exercised. Also it is possible to
update the tests one by one, isn't it?

Thanks,
Anton Pevtsov

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sebor [mailto:sebor@roguewave.com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 05:00
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: factoring out more test code

Hey Anton, attached is a patch that factors some more of the boilerplate
code out of the test function and into a helper class template. I would
like to move it to 21.strings.h but I'm wondering if you could first
take a look at it to see if you think it will be readily usable in all
or most of the other tests or if I'm missing something than might make
it more difficult.

Thanks
Martin