From "Anton Pevtsov" <Ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: Intel 9.1.0.22 compiler
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 13:45:23 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> The exception specification warning is most likely caused by
> a configuration bug and something to look into. Could you open an
issue please?

The jira issue created:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-187

Martin Sebor wrote:
> Ditto for the one about _C_name.

The jira issue created:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-188

Martin Sebor wrote:
> We will want to continue to support both for some time but I wouldn't
spend too much time updating the script to accommodate the Unicode logs
(unless you would like to use the compiler and > find the logs useful).
We will be changing the log format to look the same across all platforms
at some point in the near future anyway.

I updated the script to incorporate icc-9.1 into supported
configurations. It required minor changes to several script files. The
changes are here:
http://people.apache.org/~antonp/stdcxx05232006/Scripts/

Change log:
2006-05-23  Anton Pevtsov  <antonp@moscow.vdiweb.com>

	* data.js (icc91SolutionName, icc91CfgSolutionName): New global
	variables to keep icc-9.1 solution names.
	* generate.js (solutionICC91): New global variable to keep
icc-9.1
	solution object.
	* generate.wsf (generateBuildBatch): Added special processing
	for icc-9.1solution.
	* icc-config.js (solutionICC91Cfg): New variable to keep icc-9.1

	configuration solution.
	(configureToolsICC91): New function to configure tools for
icc-9.1.
	* makelog.wsf (readAndCheckArguments): Set buildLogUnicode
	variable to -1 for icc-9.1 - buildlog.htm is unicode.
	* msvc-config.js (solutionICC91): New variable to keep icc-9.1
	solution object.
	* runall.wsf (runAllExamples): Set logUnicode variable to "true"

	for icc-9.1 - buildlog.htm is unicode.

May I commit these changes?

Thanks,
Anton Pevtsov