From "Anton Pevtsov" <>
Subject RE: svn commit: r405254 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/strings/21.string.replace.cpp
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 14:24:30 GMT
Thanks, the patch fixes the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sebor []
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 04:47
Subject: Re: svn commit: r405254 -

Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
> But on Windows I still have problems with the end of a string
> (somewhere
> in the test driver): it looks like there is no '\0' symbol there, but
> is expected.

I think I just spotted something as well, with both MSVC and Intel
C++ on Linux/EM64T (but not with gcc 4.1 on Solaris). Try the patch
in the attachment to see if it fixes it. The change increases the size
of the __nullref on Windows (and apparently also with Intel
C++ on Linux where it shouldn't even be compiled, I need to look
into why it's needed there). The original size must not have been
sufficient for basic_string<UserChar, UserTraits<UserChar> >.

View raw message