From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: factoring out more test code
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 00:07:17 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> Anton Pevtsov wrote:
>> Looks good. I thnik this helps us to reduce the identical code in tests,
>> escpecially when "range" cases are exercised. Also it is possible to
>> update the tests one by one, isn't it?
> Yes, I believe so. Let me start working on changing the rest
> of the tests.

I've added the template to 21.strings.h and changed the replace test.
I also made some other changes (the function pointer array) but I want
to see a full set of test results before we adopt them in other tests
as well in case they run into compiler issues (such as gcc bug 27788: that I had to work

The changes are here:

PS Tomorrow's Memorial Day so I'll respond Tuesday to any comments
you might have.

View raw message