From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r406579 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/src: 21.strings.cpp char.cpp
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 22:51:56 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> antonp@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: antonp
>> Date: Mon May 15 01:07:34 2006
>> New Revision: 406579

>> Log:
>> 2006-05-15  Anton Pevtsov  <antonp@moscow.vdiweb.com>
>>
>>     * char.cpp (rw_match): Fixed the bug with the expanded string length.
>

> It looks like this change breaks the replace test. I get 640 assertion
> failures, starting with

Never mind, I missed that you changed the test in a later commit.

Btw., it's a good policy to try to commit changes in a way that
doesn't break anything. I.e., when making a change to the driver
that requires changes to the tests all changes should be committed
together. The goal should be to be able to sync down the whole
trunk to any revision number and get the same or better results
from the same test cases with increasing revision numbers.

Martin