From "Anton Pevtsov" <Ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: Tests for lib.string::find methods
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:10:23 GMT
Martin, I updated test for the find method. It required several minor
changes to 21.strings.cpp and 21.strings.h.
The most important - I added "int nres" member to the TestCase structure
and updated the existing tests properly.

The difference files and new test are here:
http://people.apache.org/~antonp/stdcxx04262006/

I hope there will be no problems to access them.

The change log:

2006-04-26  Anton Pevtsov <antonp@moscow.vdiweb.com>

	*  21.strings.h (SignatureId): Added missed signatures.
	(MemberId): Added elements for find, rfind, etc.
	(OverloadId): Added elements for find, rfind, etc overloads.
	(TestCase): Added nres member to keep expected results
	than an integer value is expected.
	*  21.strings.cpp (_rw_memfun_names): Added names for
	find, rfind, find_first_of, etc methods.
	(_rw_setvars): Added missed signatures to the signatures array,
	added cases for find methods overloads.
	(run_test): Added options for new signatures.
	*  21.string.append.cpp (ptr_test_cases, str_test_cases, etc):
	Added default value for new TestCase member nres, set to -1
	for all test case arrays.
	(test_append): Removed obsolete declaration
	*  21.string.assign.cpp: Same
	*  21.string.insert.cpp: Same
	*  21.string.op.plus.eq.cpp: Same
	*  21.string.replace.cpp: Same

And there is small question - does stdcxx support 16-bit architectures?
If yes we should modify MemberId enum elements to keep them less than 1
<< 16.

Thanks,
Anton Pevtsov.