From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r396754 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/strings/21.string.append.cpp
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:45:47 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> The updated version of the replace test (diff file) is attached.
> There is a limit in 100Kb length of the mail, so I send this test
> separately.

I committed this along with your changes to the other tests here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=396912&view=rev

Thanks
Martin

PS Instead of using email to send large attachments you can put
the files in your home directory on people.apache.org and post
a link to them in the email.

To do that, log in to your account and create a new directory
named /home/antonp/public_html/. This contents of the directory
will then be accessible from the http://people.apache.org/~antonp
URL.