From Anton Pevtsov <ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject test for 21.string.op.plus.eq
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:12:47 GMT
The updated test for lib.string.op.plus.eq is attached.
Also I added necessary data to 21.strings.h and 21.strings.cpp, diff
files are attached too.

Change Log:

2006-04-25  Anton Pevtsov <antonp@moscow.vdiweb.com>

    * 21.strings.h (SignatureId): Added missed signature sig_val.
    (MemberId): Added new element mem_op_plus_eq.
    (OverloadId): Added new elements for += overloads.
    * 21.strings.cpp (setvars): Updated to support += overloads,
    minor formatting bugs fixed.

I see small issue with MemberId enum: we have more than 15 methods to be
tested.
For example, there are six versions of find methods: find, rfind,
find_first_of, etc.
I think it is possible to use something like this:

mem_find =    9 << 11,
mem_rfind = 10 << 11,
etc,
to identify each method in the group of similar methods.

I'll update tests for find methods using this way, OK?

Thanks,
Anton Pevtsov