From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Error with Xeresc header file with Compaq C++
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:04:30 GMT
Tatireddy, Vinod wrote:

>>Martin Wrote,
>>Are you sure you have the right list then? What part of the code uses
>
> the Apache C++ Standard
>
>>Library? If none, you are likely to get a much more informed response
>
> on one of the xerces lists >(or a Compaq/HP C++ list/support forum).
> I guess you are asking about whether I have complete XERCESC library
> installed or not?

No, that's not what I'm asking. This mailing list is for the discussion
of the Apache C++ Standard Library: http://incubator.apache.org/stdcxx/

Unless you are using this library to compile Xerces and suspect that
the compilation error is due to the interaction of the two, this list
is not where you will get questions about such errors answered.

Martin