From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: overloaded function "Token" is not a type name
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:21:18 GMT
Tatireddy, Vinod wrote:

> Iam getting below error when  compiling xercesc XML parser with my C++ code. I opened
the xercesc Op.hpp and has Token class  as forward declaration but for some reasons "cxx compiler
driver" couldn't able to recognize it, can you please shed some light.

I'm not sure how your question relates to the subject of this
list (discussion of the development, maintenance, and porting
of the Apache C++ Standard Library). It looks to me like the
error you are getting comes from the XML parser code.

Martin

> Compiler:- Compaq C++ V6.5-014 for Compaq Tru64 UNIX V5.1B (Rev. 2650)
> Machine:- OSF1  V5.1 2650 alpha
>
> snippet of error log..
> cxx: Error: /opt/oms/include/xercesc/util/regx/Op.hpp, line 124: #757
>           overloaded function "Token" is not a type name (symnottypname)
>     virtual const Token* getToken() const;
> cxx: Error: /opt/oms/include/xercesc/util/regx/Op.hpp, line 279: #757
>           overloaded function "Token" is not a type name (symnottypname)
>         RangeOp(const short type, const Token* const token, MemoryManager* const manager
= XMLPlatformUtils::fgMemoryManager);