From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: basic_string::insert (iterator p, InputIterator first, InputIterator last) on Linux, gcc-4.0.2
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:21:34 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:

[...]
> It works fine on MSVC. The test fails on SuSe Linux 9.1 with gcc 4.0.2
> only. And it looks like this is a problem on my local machine - Liviu
> couldn't reproduce it.
> When I finish the replace test I'll clean up all on my Linux machine and
> build the library from scratch again.

It might also be a problem with the compiler. I don't think I'll
be able to look into it until I get back. Working remotely from
where I am (Berlin, Germany) is excruciatingly slow and I cannot
reproduce it on my laptop. Try stepping through the code in the
debugger to see if it behaves correctly.

Martin