From "Tatireddy, Vinod " <TATIRED...@coned.com>
Subject RE: Error with Xeresc header file with Compaq C++
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:15:03 GMT
Martin,
  Yes, it is an error  from  XERCESC include files. Below is  my  class
hierarchy  and distribution of classes among files. The error iam
getting is in ExampleInterfaceCont.C which has pointer to
ExampleInterface that has DOM parsing code. Iam not sure why the error
on XERCESC include files, anything with order of source file compilation
OR order of  XERCES header files or change in compiler flags?

 1)File :-  ExampleInterface.C
 Class ExampleInterface {
  Static Void InitializeParsing() {
        XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize();
         parser=new XercesDOMParser;
         parser->setValidationScheme( XercesDOMParser::Val_Never );
        parser->setDoNamespaces( false );
        parser->setDoSchema( false );
       parser->setLoadExternalDTD( false );
       parser->setIncludeIgnorableWhitespace(false);
  }
  // member functions to handle XML nodes goes here...
 }

 2)File :- X.C
Class X : public ExampleInterfcae {
}
Class  Y: public ExampleInterfcae {
}

 3)File :-ExampleInterfaceCont.C
Class ExampleInterfaceCont {
 X* DOMparsing
 }

Main()
{
   ExampleInterface::InitializeParsing
   ExampleInterface*[3]=&x()
   ExampleInterfaceCont Cont=new StarInterfaceCont();
}

Thanks
Vinod