From "Tatireddy, Vinod " <TATIRED...@coned.com>
Subject overloaded function "Token" is not a type name
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:26:22 GMT
Iam getting below error when  compiling xercesc XML parser with my C++ code. I opened the xercesc
Op.hpp and has Token class  as forward declaration but for some reasons "cxx compiler driver"
couldn't able to recognize it, can you please shed some light.

Compiler:- Compaq C++ V6.5-014 for Compaq Tru64 UNIX V5.1B (Rev. 2650)
Machine:- OSF1  V5.1 2650 alpha

snippet of error log..
cxx: Error: /opt/oms/include/xercesc/util/regx/Op.hpp, line 124: #757
          overloaded function "Token" is not a type name (symnottypname)
    virtual const Token* getToken() const;
cxx: Error: /opt/oms/include/xercesc/util/regx/Op.hpp, line 279: #757
          overloaded function "Token" is not a type name (symnottypname)
        RangeOp(const short type, const Token* const token, MemoryManager* const manager =
XMLPlatformUtils::fgMemoryManager);

Thanks in advance
Vinod