From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: test for 21.strings.capacity
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:03:02 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> The attached file contains the updated according to your notes version
> of the test for 21.string.capacity.

Thanks! I committed this version here (I forgot that you can commit
it yourself):

This version still replaces the traits::eof() function even though
string doesn't make use of it. Could you take it out? In fact, since
we have our own UserTraits in rw_char.h, could you replace the
CharTraits class with it?

Btw., going forward, please post patches with your changes plus
ChangeLog entries for review rather than the whole files.

View raw message