From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problem with num_put on zOS
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 19:32:39 GMT
Luckily, GNU make and a bunch of other handy tools are available for
z/OS. Here's a helpful article:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245992.html?OpenDocument

GNU make itself as well as a bunch of other useful stuff that will
make your experience on z/OS more tolerable (i.e., UNIX-like) can
be downloaded from here:
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/unix/bpxa1ty1.html#opensrc

Martin