From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problem with num_put on zOS
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:52:26 GMT

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/src/

> RCB is not available on zOS.

That's probably a good thing ;-)

> Where would I find these tests?
> The version I'm currently working with is sp7.  I found a macro
> _RWSTD_NO_COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_STATICS that I have defined in the
> rwc_std_11d.h file.

How did you configure the library?

> I'm compiling now to see if it makes a difference.
> Is this the macro you meant?

Yes. There are three:

_RWSTD_NO_COLLAPSE_STATIC_LOCALS: #defined when the compiler/linker
fail to collapse static local variables defined in a function template
instantiated on the same type in multiple translation units into one.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/src/COLLAPSE_STATIC_LOCALS.cpp

_RWSTD_NO_COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_LOCALS: #defined when the compiler/linker
fail to collapse static local variables whose type depends on a template
parameter and that are defined in a function template instantiated on
the same type in multiple translation units into one.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/src/COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_LOCALS.cpp

_RWSTD_NO_COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_STATICS: #defined when the compiler/linker
fail to collapse static data members of a class template instantiated
on the same type in multiple translation units into one.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/src/COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_STATICS.cpp

Martin