From Nicole Willson <will...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Any ideas on these StdLib build errors?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 00:38:36 GMT
If they are in the std64rd (my build type label) directories or even in the
ch13n dirs, they are blown away.  Besides I had it working in this buildtype
already.  The problems came back when I did a clean build.

Nicole Willson
Consulting Engineer
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
A Division of Quovadx
303-545-3210

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sebor [mailto:sebor@roguewave.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:37 PM
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Any ideas on these StdLib build errors?

Nicole Willson wrote:
> Ok, the errors are back and even a clean rebuild is not helping. :(

Did you blow away all the intermediate template files/registries,
and other junk? Sometimes XLC++ gets confused by them and I'm not
confident that the generated RCB makefiles do a very good job of
removing them.

> I've tried changing -qnotempinc to -qtemplateregistry without effect.  I
> still get the same errors.  I was careful not to change any options before
> rebuilt the library to test the newly changed wcodecvt.cpp.  So, something
> weird is going on.  Any other tricks to try? :)

Nothing right now, other than the above. Let me try a build to
see if I can reproduce it.

Martin